1. Equipment Use: Pricing listed on this site is for private property parties. There are additional fees and insurance requirements for events held in public parks. Please call our office at (313)204-4777 for more information.
2. Rental Agreement: Upon making your reservation you will receive a rental agreement via e-mail that you will be required to sign and mail in with a deposit within fourteen days.
3. Deposit: Upon making your reservation you may be required to pay a 50% deposit (cash, check or money order) per rental item that will be deducted from the rental price of said item(s). This deposit holds your equipment for the day of your party. This deposit must be received within fourteen days to confirm your reservation!
4. Methods of Payment: Personal checks are acceptable for reservation deposits. CASH ONLY (no checks or credit cards) is due for all rental balances and security deposits upon pick up or delivery of the equipment. We do not accept payment via credit card at this time.
5. Space Requirements: The surface in which you set up the inflatable must be flat and clear of any sharp objects and pet droppings. The dimensions of each inflatable can be found on the appropriate page within the “Products” section. Also, check overhead clearance (i.e. power lines, tree branches) to be sure that you have the sufficient height required. Please be sure to specify whether the equipment will be set up on grass or concrete so that we can determine which method will best secure the inflatable to the ground. JJ'S Jumping Party Rental will not be held responsible for damage to the grass, underground utilities, or sprinkler systems when staking down inflatable(s).
6. Electrical Requirements: We recommend separate grounded outlets on dedicated 20-amp circuits to power each blower that inflates the attraction. Most attractions only require one blower which runs continuously while the inflatable is in use.
7. Equipment Damage or Abuse: If any repair or replacement of our equipment is necessary due to client damage or abuse than the client will be held financially responsible.
1. Cancellation / Inclement Weather Policy: As the client you have up until the time that we leave our facility to cancel. Upon cancellation you will forfeit your non-refundable deposit. Once the attraction has been delivered there are no refunds due to weather after that point.
2. Delivery: Depending on our delivery schedule we reserve the right to arrive up to 4 hours prior to your rental start time (no additional charge) and pick up the equipment up to 4 hours after your rental end time (no additional charge).